Thursday, March 6, 2008

Comfort Blogs

Are there blogs you read because they give you inspiration or just brighten your day? I love to read blogs that really inspire me and help me think outside the box. I really enjoy reading this blog for those reasons. Not only that, Blaze is an incredible artist. Her work is just beautiful. If you are looking for a great blog to read, head over there now and take a look and you will see what I mean. She is very talented, I know she will do very well wherever her path takes her!

Her blog:

http://blazedanielle.wordpress.com/

Also, take a look in her Etsy shop!

A sample of her work:



Little Bird

4 comments:

TexasTesla said...

I love Blaze's blog - so cheerful and fun. I've been reading for a while now!

I'm also a fan of Faith Fuel - http://championyourdreams.blogspot.com/ - I've been struggling with religion for years, and enjoy reading her approach to life and religion.

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

You're right, it is a great blog :)

Blaze said...

Oooh! Thank you for your sweet note! :) I added you to my sidebar of "beautiful blogs!" Thank you indeed! You have made my stressful day full of sunshine! :)

Anonymous said...

Blaze truly is a wonderful talent! Thank you so much for featuring me in your "Orange You In Love" Treasury! You just started my day off with a smile!