Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We Now Return You. . .

to your regularly scheduled program.

I've not been in touch for a few days because my youngest has been sick -- he's had a fever and cough (5 kids in his class are sick too) for the past few days. His fever broke last night, thank goodness! And, during that time, I got my first custom order, I was so honored that someone would put their faith in me to create something for them!

Tomorrow I am going to go get the remaining item I need to make those scrumptious black bottom cupcakes!! I can't wait. My kids absolutely love muffins, chocolate, cupcakes (ok, I guess what kids don't?). So, it will be nice to make something like this for them (and me!).

Oh, and I will have more green corduroy bags up tomorrow -- those seem to go fast - they are an awesome color for spring and summer.

2 comments:

Blaze said...

Hi there! I hope your family gets healthy and stays healthy!! :)

And congrats on your custom order! Those are so much fun!!

I posted some fun on my blog today... perhaps a treat for you?? Come take a look!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited that you made the cupcakes!!! They are SOOOO good! They're too good NOT to share the recipe! :O) Thanks for trying them! Congrats on the custom order! They are great to get!