Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yummy!!



Ok, so FINALLY, after my son was sick for a week, making up tons of projects from being sick and starting spring hockey, I was finally able to make those scrumptious cupcakes nicoleeartistry had been telling me about!! They were so fun to make - I could not keep myself from the batter, I tell you. Anyway, I thought I would share a pic of my son eating one! Thanks again nicoleeartistry for sharing your wonderful recipe!

Today is a pretty quiet day here at the Rittenhouses! I visited with my niece's new little beautiful baby boy, he is such a good baby! She is so lucky! I think we are just going to relax and enjoy the rest of the day! I hope you all can do the same.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - he looks like he's not sure if he likes it or not, or he is not sure what's in it! Giggle. Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you liked the recipe! I certainly love them!

RittenhouseBags said...

He absolutely LOVED them!! It was me taking the picture he didn't like!! :) He didn't like the idea of me taking a photo of him eating LOL

Anonymous said...

Gotcha - Glad to hear it! Have a great day!

TexasTesla said...

Those look so yummy!

RittenhouseBags said...

TexasTesla, yes, definitely they are amazing -- you should try the recipe! I couldn't keep out of the batter lol!