Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Do You Poo?

Ok, so who here is a curly girl? Are you familiar with terms such as plopping, 3b, boticelli, no poo or acronyms like OneC, BRHG, AO? If you know any of these, chances are you have been to http://www.naturallycurly.com/ !!

Here is a great introduction to what I mean when I am talking about poo or shall I say NO POO! This routine is based on this book by Lorraine Massey, it's a good read although a little dated now. We are anxiously awaiting a follow up book!

I have had curly hair all my life but just in the last couple of years have I became a total product junkie, trying to find the best products for my hair. The folks over at naturallycurly are awesome -- we share our product trials and tribulations and so when something works great, I definitely have to have it! LOL

Well, if you are a curly girl and haven't been to http://www.naturallycurly.com/, head over there and then go to http://www.curlmart.com/ to take a peek at all the amazing products they have to offer-I had no idea there were so many products targeted just for the curly girls! Ever since I have found nc.com, I have had in my product arsenal products by DevaCurl. This includes No Poo (a conditioning, no sulfate cleanser), One Condition (the conditioner) and Angell (styling gel) - I absolutely love the smell of these, the no poo has a turkish rose and peppermint smell and the One Condition smells like lemongrass and the Angell is supposed to smell like starfruit -- it is heavenly.

Oh, while I am talking about products, there is another great line for curlies called Jessicurl. She has great products and they smell simply devine -- check out her site at http://www.jessicurl.com/. There are also great videos there for those of you who are visual learners!

I am sure I'll be talking more about curls. . .signed, totally obsessed with hair products. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...so funny. Finding products for curls. I know what you mean, but my hair is in between. I've got hair that is really versatile - wavy, curly, or it will easily straighten. When it dries out of the shower, it's wavy, but it needs help to be beautiful...hahah. Fun find.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!!!! You know this is what I've been looking for... for I too... am a curly girl! :)

Jessicurl said...

Hey! Glad you like my stuff. :) Thanks for the comment on my blog, the compliment and the good thoughts. :) Have a great (hair) day. :-)
Jess