Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Friday! Snow Day!

Just wanted to tell everyone Happy Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend!

I am working on more bags, so stay tuned. It's a crazy day here today, we have a snow day!

To recap the week, well, I tried my hand at vegan cupcakes. They turned out OK, but I think next time I will use regular soymilk because all I had on hand was light vanilla. Maybe that will make the difference, I don't know! But I love cupcakes!

We wrapped up another hockey season -- I'm kinda sad about that, I love watching my kids doing something they really enjoy. It was a good season and he had lots of fun.

7 comments:

TexasTesla said...

Vegan cupcakes? Ummm...

I have a recipe for weightwatcher's cupcakes I really like - you take any old boxed cake mix, and add one can of diet soda. (Any flavor) Makes incredibly moist cupcakes, top with frosting, kool-whip, or even nothing. Don't know if that's vegan friendly, but it sure is easy!

T.Allen said...

welcome to blogging! happy friday to you too.

peace.
tameka

RittenhouseBags said...

Sounds good Texas!! :)

Blaze said...

Just wanted to say hi!!

(we met in an etsy forum!!)

Have a wonderful day!

Tizzalicious said...

I actually really like the vanilla soy milk idea!

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

theres a book called
"vegan cupckaes take over the world", havent tried anything yet but i've heard good reviews about it:)

Blaze said...

I hope you can stay cozy today with all the snow! :) A perfect day for tea and scones!