Monday, February 18, 2008

The New Bag is Here!


Here is the new bag I have been promising! I think it turned out great!


Here is a description of the bag:

This large tote is made with dark blue denim fabric and Japanese cotton Echino fabric on the outside with a neutral grey twill interior. This bag features 3 slip pockets and 2 slots for pens or pencils. It also has a swivel hook on the inside so you can clip whatever you want to keep conveniently available like your keys, pacifier, etc. Down the center of the tote, I created a frayed seam to give this bag a unique look. The Echino fabric has a slightly different look on each side.

Has wide shoulder straps at sits comfortably on the shoulder and allows for convenient access to the inside of the bag.

Take a look here for more info!

2 comments:

WhiteStone said...

I love the frayed edges on this bag. and the color combination is terrific!

Blaze said...

I think your bag turned out great too!!!! :)