Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Cupcake Post!

Ok, so by now you guys know that I am on a quest to make the perfect cupcake (vegan or otherwise!) -- and if you don't know, get with the program! :) Anyway, I found this article on msn that showcases the "country's best cupcakes". Here is the article. Anyway, I need to also pick up this book sometime. Thanks Lovemeknot creations and texastesla for the ideas!

I also got a recipe from this blog I read -- I think this is the next cupcake recipe I am going to try from it. They have some awesome recipes!

Wouldn't it be awesome to find a cupcake recipe that is actually kinda good for you? Anyone have any ideas, I'm all for it!

12 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Good luck!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh honey--they are all good for you! lol They make you happy!
Smiles, Karen

rtisan said...

mmmmmmmm, cupcakes. That elvis one sounds good. I am gross 'cuz I love that disgusting buttercream lardy stuff you find on birthday cales with pink and blue roses. I just love it!

Plaidfuzz said...

I promise no cupcake that tastes good is good FOR you, lol.

Sophie said...

All this talk of cupcakes is making me hungry... and I have only just eaten!
For my birthday a couple of weeks ago my best friend got me a birthday cake which was bascially just a massive cupcake. It was wonderful and gone within days! Ooops :D

Anonymous said...

Ok girl - I have the BEST CUPCAKE RECIPE FOR YOU!!! I'm going to make them and post them on my blog on Sunday, March 2nd. If you haven't tried them - you've got to! "Black Bottom Cupcakes"

Here's the blog link:
http://nicoleleeartistry.wordpress.com/

Also worth mentioning - they are completely calorie free...yeah right! Totally a lie, but they are sooooo good! :O)

Blaze said...

I loove new recipes! Especially desserts! :) I must look into this! :) Thanks for passing this along! :)

TexasTesla said...

I bet you'll find the "good for you" cupcake recipe in the same book as "calories free devil's food" and "healthy sodas". Oh well...we can hope!

RittenhouseBags said...

MMM, healthy soda! I want that! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you try the recipe for black bottom cupcakes yet??? I'm DYING to know!!! My husband and I have been getting SKINNY eating ours! Hahaha!

Blaze said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

RittenhouseBags said...

I was all set to try the black bottom cupcakes and didn't have cream cheese!!! UGH, and I haven't been able to get out the past couple days (sick kid!)...as soon as I get out, I am getting the cream cheese and making these for sure!! I can't wait. I know they will be delicious! :)