Friday, February 29, 2008

A New Bag + Happy Friday!


Here is a new bag I just put up at the shop. I love the way it turned out, I just love Kokka fabric. It goes so well with the denim.
This has been a long week it seems! I can't believe Friday is finally here. Maybe soon, we'll start to see some nice weather (wishful thinking?). Well, have a great weekend everyone-not too much to report from here, I have some more bags in the works--awesome colors for spring too! It looks like spring sports will be in full swing here soon -- 2 of them are playing in a spring hockey league and my other son has been practicing w/his baseball team since January. I am super excited to see where this team goes, lots of potential there.
Last but definitely not least-Thanks to all who read & comment, it's so nice to "meet" you!

4 comments:

Blaze said...

Super cute! I love the red and pink!! So springy!

(I am SO ready for SPRING!!!)

Tizzalicious said...

I love it! My favourite colours!

lauren bacchus said...

I have never seen your shop or blog before. I LOVE your bags - too cute. I want one of each.

polinka said...

this bag is so cute!!